Regular day begun or should I say her regular schedule begun.. Home-Office- Home....
What kept her busy in her own time was interesting.. Actually not really, she seemed boring to others but the ones who were close to her knew that she is crazy chic.. (Dun ever call her chic she hates dat word)... Her story and her experiences thats wat inspired me to start this blogging thingy.. Hope so I can describe her and her story the way she is...
P.S. I am all new to writing.. :-)
What kept her busy in her own time was interesting.. Actually not really, she seemed boring to others but the ones who were close to her knew that she is crazy chic.. (Dun ever call her chic she hates dat word)... Her story and her experiences thats wat inspired me to start this blogging thingy.. Hope so I can describe her and her story the way she is...
P.S. I am all new to writing.. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment